Its Patio Season Again!
Time to soak up some sun and enjoy a cold beverage out in the glorious mountain sunshine! There are many options in Vail village in which you can enjoy the sights, people watch, and enjoy some frosty beverages and tasty snacks. There should be no problem finding a nice patio or deck to spend some quality time with your friends and relax after a morning of mountain biking, rafting or one of the many other adventures that get us hungry in the high country.
Here is a top 10 list for the best patios in Vail, along with some pros and cons, to help you decide where to sip in the sun.
10) Yetis Grind: Pros: Great amount of sun and decent people watching Cons: Limited food and beverages.
9) Blu Cow Café Pros: Great drinks, great sun, Cons: Limited space due to Vail town restrictions.
8) Mountain Standard Pros: Great Food and Drink, Great people watching and views of Gore Creek. Cons: Not much sun
7) Crespelle Pros: Great people watching and good food and drinks, afternoon sun Cons: uncomfortable seating
6) Bol Pros: great food and drinks, good people watching Cons: limited seating
5)La Bottega Pros: Great sandwiches and wine list, lots of sun. Cons: limited people watching
4) La Tour Pros: Great menu, Great Cocktails, Great people watching Cons: Shaded most of the day
3) The Red Lion Pro: one of the first Apres location with live music and local beers on tap. Con: Small open patio.
2) Alpenrose Pros: super sunny patio with great drinks and pastries. Sometimes has live music. Cons: you will eat too many pastries!
1) Pepi’s Pros: great people watching and lots of sun. Con: always busy
The Sun is Shining and the Weather is Sweet! So go out and get hungry in the morning and enjoy your afternoon soaking up the sun and enjoying a few cocktails on a patio in Vail Village!